Monday, April 26, 2010

Peter the Orchid is Beeee-ute! iful...

So despite the flashback inducing blog of one, Hayley G Hoover, I am determined to not make this an emo blog posting.

I gathered another following ::waves at Nina!:: Hello!!

And I'm happy to report it's raining buckets. Good ol' rainy season (usually Florida summers) has decided to visit early this year, just one of the many freaky weird weather patterns our planet has developed on these, it's final years of human life. Ah and here we are at another emo topic; the end of the world.

"I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."

On that note, I did see a humorous Tina Fey movie over the weekend. Wifey and I caught Date Night and had a date night of our own. Promptly after purchasing paint for our Furniture: The Redux, and an orchid which we named Peter (hopefully he'll live longer than our last one...), we went to an awesome local burger joint that will make any of their 50 burgers with a veggie patty! Ah delicious buffalo sauce and blue cheese burger :) YUM! the GF had the portobello burger which was also tastey! Basalmic vinegarette FTW. We proceeded to a mini shopping spree and Publix followed by the movie. I laughed a lot harder than I thought I was going to. Pretty much went in expecting all the funny parts to have been on the previews, but I was pleasently surprised! So go see it already!?!

Upcoming movie I wanna see: Oceans.

Oh, and I'm bringing back the DOFP...

Daily Office Faux Pas: Old man I work with coming up behind me..."Did you miss me this weekend? Did you think about me?" Ewwwwwww you sicko! Hellz no I didn't...ok well I did...cause I was going through my things because we're downsizing and I was thinking I should give you the 2000 piece puzzle I have...so yes, are you happy?!?! ::Creeped out::

I know I said I wasn't going to get emo on you, but ::sadness: I sold my Xbox and my NES over the weekend...way underpriced...::sadness::

And to take you on this roller coaster a little further...What did the snowman say to the other snowman?



Does it smell like carrots out here?

3 comments:

  1. Mean Girls rocks.

    You live in Florida?! Jealous.

    I want to see Oceans as well. Hai, Diseynature.

    And as for what did the snowman say to the other snowman...

    "Let's go to Blizzard Beach!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mean Girls quotes are the best!! lol And yes I live in Florida...wish I was closer to Orlando, but 3 hours isn't a hike by any measure! Oceans looks incredible and I'm super stoaked!! Disney does nothing short of perfection! If it's a day like today, Blizzard Beach all the way :)

    ReplyDelete