Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hen-Hen

So to totally veer away quickly from the heaviness that was yesterday’s post, I present to you Day 2 of BEDA.


The number two (2) has always been and will always be my lucky number. I love it as two (2), twelve (12) and especially twenty-two (22). So this will be a great day!! Anyone get caught up in any crazy April Fool’s Day tricks yesterday? I always want to come up with a good joke, but never do. This year I contemplated bringing Henry’s cage home from my office, setting it and a second set of dog bowls up in the house and accuse Andy of losing our second dog that she can’t remember we even have. But in retrospect, one that would be really really mean, and two, then she would be pushing even harder for a second dog. Don’t get me wrong, I love dogs and I do want a second one, but I just feel like our lives are so up in the air right now that I don’t think it’s the best time.

Please oooooo and ahhhhh over my adorable Henry here:

And here:

And check out his amazing agility feats here:



Isn’t he the cutest!! That was rhetorical because he is, duh! So tomorrow, we’re going out on our friends’ Robin and Harvey’s boat. I’m super stoked because although we live in Florida, mere minutes from the beach, I see the ocean far too infrequently for my taste. Additionally, I love boats!! So I’ll be lathering on the sunscreen and hopefully taking lots of fun pictures to share with all of you on Monday!

Happy Saturday, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment