Monday, April 11, 2011

Hiiii-Deee-Hoooooo!

Ok, so I know, I missed another day...yesterday!  Blah..I'm sorry...I got the app for my phone and kept saying "remind me to update my blog, remind me."  And then what happened, we both forgot.  So here we are, the first day of the rest of our lives...welcome.

Have a seat, take off a load, put up your feet.  This is my home, welcome.

Ok so why should you, potential reader, read my blogs of blogs?  Well, I'll tell you, it's not for my fashion advice, let me tell you that!  Exhibit A: khaki boys shorts, gray Guster t-shirt (Hellz yeah if you know who Guster is....if not, gooogle it already!!), Rainbow sandles that are too big (cause that's the way I like 'em).  So ya, no fashion advice to be won over here.

Perhaps this is a travel blog?  A person who lives in a denestination station lives here and shows off how awesome his/her life is...uh no.  While I might live in a destination place, Flow-Rida, I will not take you around my life....it'd be pretty linear, sleep, work, tv, sleep....you get the picture...

I gotta go pick up glasses....will pontificate later...sorry about the typos, will fix those later as well

No comments:

Post a Comment